Wanna up your juicing fun and efficiency? Check out these five cool tools for juicing!
Five Cool Tools for Juicing
I love gadgets that make my time in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable because eating healthy should be fun. Today’s cool tools for juicing make me smile. Some of them I have currently and some of I will be ordering as soon as I finish writing this post! I hope you get inspired to go have fun in your kitchen and if you’re inspired to purchase them now, just click on the links below!
1. Belkin Kitchen Stand – How cool is this? If you access recipes via your iPad (like the ones in Juice + Blend Magazine) or other computer tablet, you can prop it up on this stand to view easily. It has a non-slip rubber base and comes with a stylus so you don’t have to touch the computer screen when you have food on your hands.
2. Zyliss Lettuce Knife – This durable plastic lettuce knife comes in a variety of colors (I like the green one). It is designed to cut your greens cleanly so they stay green and the edges don’t turn brown. It’s lightweight and easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
3. Kitchen Art Scrap Trap – How many times have you peeled or cut your veggies and the scraps end up on the floor because you’re trying to scrape them into your hand? This handy dandy tool might actually make you want to cut up more veggies, it’s so easy to use. I think this would make a great gift for the person in your life who like to cook or juice.
4. AeroGarden – My secret confession is that I’ve always wanted one of these for my kitchen. So many times I would like to have fresh herbs for cooking, smoothies, or juices and I don’t have any available (It’s just to hot in Phoenix to keep them going for very long). I think this might just solve my problem 😉
5. Cuppow Canning Jar Lids – Wow. Just wow. These lids make juicing on the go so convenient. First you can make a batch of juice and store it in canning jars as taught in this post, then when you are ready to drink one, just screw on the Cuppow lid, add a straw, and you’re good to go!
What Do You Think?
Could you make your kitchen time more joyful with these cool tools for juicing? Which ones would make your life happier and easier? Let us know in the comments below!